Saturday, April 30, 2011

Presentation for the local Writer's Guild

I gave my presentation on organizing your writing with software this morning. We had very few people in attendance, which was disappointing, but many people had other obligations come up (family issues, flooding issues, etc.) so that's understandable.

It went well, but I talked too fast. I have a couple strategies to use next time to slow myself down, but that teacher attitude of "gotta get the material in before the bell" gets to me sometimes. ;-)

Now I'm going to present the idea to the state writer's guild and see if they'd accept that as a presentation for next year's convention. They didn't have anything like my presentation this year, and I think people would be interested in learning/sharing ideas of how to get better organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment