Monday, April 25, 2011

Brain dead

I'm so tired and overwhelmed I almost can't put words together. It feels like mentally wading through quicksand or breathing shaving cream.

There are so many things I need to do for work, for writing, for my social groups, for myself, for my family, etc. etc. And it's raining again (still) and I'm worried about all the people in danger of losing stuff and lives to the flooding. There's just too much to deal with at the moment.

(deep breath) It's days like this I have to remember to take one step at a time. Physically and mentally I'm done for the day. Best call it a night and start fresh in the morning.  I can't solve every problem and I can't win every war all at once. So tomorrow I'll do one more thing, then one more, then one more. Eventually it'll all get done or it wasn't really that important in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment