Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What You Talkin' 'Bout Little Lady?

In my last post, I hinted about the topic of my opening post for my blog re-boot. Hopefully it left most of you with the eyebrows raised, dog head tilt, confused frown on your face. Yes? Good. If not, well, you probably have guessed where I'm going with this revision. Good for you. (pat, pat) Put your hand down, stop jumping around, I ain't calling on anyone until after the launch.

So to continue the teaser, the thought of four such vastly different people in one sentence is strange enough. The thought of four vastly different people WORKING TOGETHER and perhaps even getting along as FRIENDS? That's...that's ridiculous.

Really?

Come on, now, Cannon. You're dreaming.

Revision, ladies and gentlemen. Dinner and a movie, all in one blog, served for your enjoyment. You even get to insult me afterward and I'll enjoy it.

Box office opens May 1st.

BAM! Sparkles...

No comments:

Post a Comment