Sunday, April 27, 2014

Controversy, Collaboration, and Comments

Blogging isn't for sissies. You want to make people think. I'm not going to intentionally offend people, but revision requires me to bring up controversial issues.

Blogging is about collaboration. I'm not going to be doing this alone. Guests will be joining me along the way, sometimes willingly and sometimes high-jacked off the side of the road. THAT's gonna be fun.

Blogging thrives on comments. I want reactions. Questions. Demands for clarification. Buzz, buzz, buzz. And bring a few friends along to complain, too. I don't mind. In fact, I'd love for you to invite everyone you know to read this crazy post some chick wrote and comment on it. The more the merrier. Even if you troll me, I can take it.

Revision. It's what's for dinner.

May 1st, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment